Time to Read: Less than one minute. If you read all the way to the bottom, it will take you two minutes.
When I go to North Carolina to work at my children's summer camp, I have no car. We fly and it doesn't make sense to rent a car for three weeks for a few days off and a trip to the airport.
My first year, I worried about how I would get anywhere on those days off and how my children and I would get to the airport from a little town with no Uber. Somehow everything worked out. People let me join their plans. The camp directors loaned me cars. I got everywhere I needed to go with ease. The worry was a waste of energy.
This summer was my third year at camp, and I no longer worry about the car. At all. Another parent asked me how I possibly manage with no car. I told her, with no sense of irony at all...
The universe always provides a car.
It's true, both literally and metaphorically. The worry is unnecessary. You will always have a car. It may not look the way you expect, and you'll always get where you need to go.
The trick is to do these three things:
As someone who needs constant reminders to trust, I know what a challenge this is.
- Trust requires you to believe that everything will turn out, even when you're stressed.
- Trust requires you to know that you're on the right path even when that path has headed in unexpected directions.
- Trust means you can't tell the good news from the bad news.
- Trust is relishing the journey of the unknown and mysterious.
If you feel like a dose of trust in your journey would help make your day-to-day calmer and more joyful, let's talk!
You can schedule a 30-minute spot here. We'll have a casual chat about what's going on, develop a strategy or two to help, and talk about if support (1:1 or The Corporate Rebel Clarity U coaching group) is a good next step for you.
Why does this matter to you?
- You react instead of actively making decisions which leaves you feeling depleted and second-guessing your choices.
- Life and work feel chaotic and disjointed. You find yourself running from place to place, slamming out emails, and feeling like you're not actually accomplishing anything.
- You fall into the same ineffective patterns that have held you back for years.
- Every year you think, "This is the year things are going to be different." Then they are not different and you keep going with the same old, same old.
What's in it for you? Starting in mid- October, you'll learn how to...
- Shake off negative patterns of thinking and behaving so you can stop holding yourself back. Your life will be calmer and work more fulfilling.
- Gracefully navigate transitions so you feel confident in the unknown and able to handle the changes that work and life throw at you.
- Ground yourself physically and spiritually to allow radical transformation. You will look back and wonder why you didn't address this stuff sooner.
- Wield your new, portable Toolbox of Skills so you're ready to take action, make choices, and be in control of your career and life.
- Get clear about what you want and bravely take action toward making your goals real.
The Corporate Rebel Clarity U coaching group will help you put work and life on your terms. This link will take you to Christina's personal calendar to schedule a casual 30-minute chat.
We start in mid-October. There's no time like now!
You can also hit reply to this email to set up a time in the next few weeks or reach out to me privately with questions or inquiries.
Life is too short for work to suck.
With Rebel Hugs,
P.S. Are you ready to take action in your life? Let's talk! Click this link to choose a 30-minute spot on Christina's calendar. We'll talk about what's going on and whether Corporate Rebel Clarity U is a good fit.
P.P.S. Wouldn't it be awesome to do this work with your friends? Invite them to explore the possibilities by forwarding this email to them. They can sign up to chat about the group here.